Insurance Agents are responsible for identifying sales opportunities for insurance plans and overseeing a portfolio of clients. Also responsible for identifying risk management strategies, handling policy renewals, and tracking claims.
- Generate and follow up on leads, schedule appointments, identify client needs, and market appropriate products.
- Close the sale with current prospective customers.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives.
- Provide customer support in a friendly, prompt, and accurate manner.
- Network and build business referral relationships.
- Input quotes and policy renewals for customers.
- Assist clients with the claims process.
- Insurance Producer License (Required)
- Accident & Health Insurance License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance